How Do I Add My Store?
You can reach us through the ‘Connect’ page. We will do detailed research to ascertain your eligibility and competence. Once we approve your request for registration, your store will be created by our team.
We have partnered with various affiliate networks such as Shareasale, Pepperjam, CJ, Avangate, and many others from where we contact the stores. If you are associated with such affiliate networks, do let us know and you can join us from there. Make sure that you provide coupon codes that are active and valuable for the shoppers. The flow of coupon codes must be regular and an ongoing basis.
In case you face any technical or administrative issues, contact us for help and we will ensure that the issue is addressed and resolved at the earliest.
Why Do We See Inactive Coupon Codes at Times?
We apologize for the inconvenience that you might have experienced because of such issues. As you are probably aware, there are more than 15K coupon codes updated every week on our site. It must be noted that not all of them are submitted by our partners. The enormous volumes of coupons that flow in for our scrutiny may make it tough for us to check every individual coupon. It is possible that a few stray inactive coupon codes may slip in through our system inadvertently at times.
You can help us minimize such incidents by supporting us. You can contact us by e-mail. Also, we get the information on inactive links on our website through the mailbox of the affiliates. You can also share your comments on any coupon code by using the ‘How much did you save?’ button.
Why Are Some Coupons Posted without Codes?
Coupons posted without codes on our website are those which have some unique elements such as GREAT OFFER, FREE SHIPPING, and the like instead of codes and discount values.
There are three types of offers:
- Great Offer: In such offers, you can avail discounts on products without applying any coupon code. Discounts offered in a clearance sale, flash sale, and daily deal are included in Great Offer.
- Coupon Code: Coupon codes are a combination of numbers and letters that you have to apply at the time of checkout to get discounts. You can find the coupon code on the pop-up window that appears after clicking the ‘Get Code’ button mentioned in front of every offer at Don’tPayAll.
- Free Shipping: All the shipping offers from online stores are included in this section. Some stores provide coupons for free shipping and some do not. If you find an offer without any code, it means that the offer falls in the category of ‘Great Offer’ or ‘Free Shipping’ without code.
How Can I Edit My Coupons?
We will edit the coupons for you. If you want to make some changes in the code or information content of the coupon, it can be done easily using the following options:
- Just send us an email using the details provided on the ‘Connect’ page.
- Leave a comment below the offer.