Using a Coupon
Affordable shopping is fun! You can save a lot on your purchases by using coupons and discount offers running at various online stores. Don’tPayAll brings all the verified coupon codes together for you in one place. You can get discount codes from various e-commerce websites such as Macy’s, Udemy, Amazon, and many more.
Confused about the procedure of using coupon codes? The process is quite easy and hassle-free. And of course, it’s absolutely free!
- Type the store name in the search bar of Don’tPayAll to look at the offers from that store.
- You get a complete list of offers with complete details such as expiry date, type of discount, etc. There are 3 types of offers- Coupon Code, Great Offer and Free Shipping.
- Now, go through the offers and select the special one you are looking for.
- Click on ‘Get Deal’ if you like a discount offer and ‘Get Code’ if you want to redeem a coupon code.
- When you click ‘Get Code’, a pop-up window appears showing the coupon code and the store’s website is opened in the left tab. Click ‘Select Code’ and apply the code at the time of checkout.
- If you click on ‘Get Deal’, then you get the discount on your final billing amount directly.
- Voila! You get the discount on your purchase by following these simple steps.
Please note that each store identifies their coupons differently such as promotional code, coupon code, or discount code. They may have different names but they all serve the same purpose of saving money while shopping online.